Volunteers/Visitors to the home
Yes, we do accept and value the dear people who give their time, money and love towards our children and staff in the home, We welcome all genders from around the world to come and visit this amazing home that is here to make a difference in the lives of young and old: Your visit to us too will make a huge difference!!!
- Please apply in advance by filling out the form below to book for the room/rooms either you’re an individual or group
For a group, the maximum number to be accommodated is 30.
- The maximum period of stay is 1 month for a visitor or volunteer
- Must pay for the accommodation/food and transportation to and from the airport
- Young children MUST be accompanied by their parents or guardians
- We adhere so much modesty in dressing and less make-ups for both genders for the sake of our children in the home.
- When arriving at the Airport, it must be between Sunday-Thursday, No Saturday pickups as this is our Sabbath day of rest.
- Good to volunteer in any activity such as: Teaching, cleaning, treatment for the sick, Gardening, Playing with children, Computer skills, Building, Painting, Sewing, Knitting, etc.
- While visiting/volunteering, anyone must comply with the rules of the mission
If you plan of visiting or to volunteer, please send us an email with the following:
- You first and last name
- Date of birth
- Volunteers: An explanation on how you can help us.
- Would yo be interested to go on a safari?
- What dates do you plan on visiting?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org